An important element in garnering actionable output from such research is to assure that we are knowledgeable about your business/project situation, goals, and potential decisions to be driven by the research output. Doing so will assure that the research can be directed and implemented properly to achieve the desired outcome. Research can be conducted via web surveys, in-person, telephone, or by regular mail as required.
Existing Research Aggregation, Summation and Analysis
Your firm may have a significant number of existing research studies, but may not be getting the full benefit of the research findings. IM Media can review existing research studies and further statistically analyze them to extract additional key insights. We can also review and aggregate findings across multiple research studies to evaluate correlations across studies, find new insights, and provide a concise summation of research that can form an easily accessible and actionable knowledge base of information.
Primary Qualitative Research
Qualitative research includes in-person or web-based focus groups. One-on-one interviews in-person or by phone are also available.
Primary Quantitative Research
Quantitative research includes small, medium, and large-scale studies that provide statistically valid and projectable information. We use SPSS to analyze the data and extract key insights, recommendations, and conclusions. Segmentation, market or opportunity sizing, branding, customer satisfaction, product concept, and partner channel studies are examples of potential quantitative research.
IM Media market research services include:
- Upfront review of business/situation, key business goals related to the research, and
- identification of key decisions you would like to make dependent on the research output,
- how you wish to use the research output, and key areas for analysis
- Definition of customer/partner research targets, weighted group mix required for results,
- target city recommendations, facilities booking
- Qualitative discussion/moderators guide development with iterative client review and sign-off
- Participant recruitment
- Questionnaire development
- Qualitative research moderation and data capture, full transcription or video teleconferencing
• Analysis and production of draft and final research reports